Thursday, August 29, 2013

New Facebook page!

I have FINALLY gotten my Facebook Page up- It's exciting to see how many fans are out there <3 - You all are so wonderful!!  Please visit "Copper Star Ranch" on Facebook and "Like" us-

www.facebook.com 



Much needs to be added from 2007 but will try to add the "past" I love dealing with the present and future of my breeding program-

I am finally revamping our breeding program not only for our beautiful Schnauzers but also our lovely ADGA registered Nubian Dairy Goats-Much has gone on since 2007 and every event is hit and miss- BUT the good news? We are still going strong- and truly truly enjoy what we love-

We will also be showing at the AZ State Fair Yay!! Hope  to see you there!



4-H Season has started for us in Pinal County and we are so excited!
I love what they offer for our kiddos- this ranges from dog showing, goat shows, cat shows, rabbits, turkeys, rocketing, sewing, cooking, arts and crafts of many, quilting, computers, and I can go on and on-









No comments:

Post a Comment